The Woodleigh Residences is strategically situated along Upper Serangoon Road, District 13, Singapore. Capture the myriad uniqueness of Bidadari with its luxuriant tranquility environment and beautiful landscape. Idyllic with a holiday-like atmosphere, your neighborhood is a fascinating mix of shopping malls, food court and reputable schools. Slated to become the economic corridor and next innovative, the pace of life is picking up fast around the region, boosting career opportunities nearer to home.
The Woodleigh Residences Location
Reach Anywhere In Less Time
Situated centrally on the city fringe, with major expressways only minutes away, The Woodleigh Residences reduces commuting time, leaving you more time to go about your activities.
Connectivity that takes it to another level
- 5-min drive CTE and PIE
- 8-min drive Serangoon Gardens
- 7 MRT stops Orchard Rd and Raffles Place
- 15-min drive Marina Bay
Integrated living at your doorstep
1. B2 Direct access to Woodleigh MRT Station
2. B2 Residents' Lobby
3. B1/B2 Linkway to Underground Bus Interchange
4. B3 Residents' Car Park
5. B2 Commercial/Residents' Car Park
6. B1 Food Hall, Shops, Supermarket
7. L1 Shops, Banks, Restaurants, Community Club, Neighbourhood Police Centre
8. L2 Commercial, Childcare Centre, Enrichment Centre, Medical Facilities
A Premium Residence At One With Nature ~IE
Live Integrated - Enjoy a seamless lifestyle that does not end at your doorstep – it’s where it actually begins.
Step out of your home and into a world of dining, shopping and lifestyle options, and enjoy a life where all elements for holistic living are within easy reach.
Bidadari's only integrated development and transport hub
- The convenience of The Woodleigh Mall just a lift ride away, with the luxury of choice across 298,881 sq ft
- Direct access to the Woodleigh MRT station
- Directly connected to Singapore's first air-conditioned underground bus interchange
- A supermarket, food hall, Community Club with Childcare Centre, Neighbourhood Police Post, and medical facilities within the development
A Life In Balance Begins With The Right Home ~Ishizue
Experience a home that places you at the centre of what matters. The Woodleigh Residences incorporates the elements essential for an environment that is suitable for all generations. From a shopping mall with medical suites, to a Community Club and Childcare Centre within the integrated development – your family’s needs are well-served both now and into the future.
Creating a foundation for success
- 1 MRT stop St. Andrew's Village (Primary, Secondary and Junior College)
- 2-min drive Stamford American International School
- 4-min drive Canossa Catholic Primary School
- 5-min drive Cedar Primary School
- 12-min walk Maris Stella High School
- 7-min drive Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School
The pursuit of knowledge forms the basis for a successful start in life. With many renowned primary, secondary, and tertiary educational institutes in close proximity, a home here is also an investment in knowledge and the future of your children.
A Superb Community In The Garden On The Fringe of The City
Integrated Development Amenities
Integrated with a Community Club, Childcare Centre, Neighbourhood Police Centre, and a Commercial Bridge overlooking Alkaff Lake and Bidadark park.
In Close Proximity to Prestigious Schools
Within 1-2km catchment area of popular schools such as Maris Stella High School, Cedar Primary School, St Andrew’s Village, and Stamford American International School.
Live Amid Lush Gardens and Lake
Lush greenery and magnificent views that are yours to enjoy anytime, any day.
Multiple Transportation Links
Integrated with Woodleigh MRT Station, and linkway to Singapore’s first underground bus interchange.
Directly Above The Woodleigh Mall
You spend less time going shopping, and more time shopping. Restaurants, retail and supermarket are just a lift ride away.
The Woodleigh Residences has entertainment and fun on tap, day and night. A number of first-class attractions are right your backyard. From the favoured to the fashionable, your glamorous roster of neighbors including The Poiz Centre, Nex, Macpherson Mall and The Venue Shoppes. Also, various food center such as Joo Seng Food Place, Kim Keat Palm Market & Food Centre. Woodleigh MRT station, that serves all corners of Singapore, as well as Woodleigh bus interchange, are all within walking distance.
The Woodleigh Condo is where the world comes alive, be the first to own a piece of living legacy. A prime location wouldn't complete without prestigious education institution, invest for your next generation future at many renowned schools such as Calvary Baptist Kindergarten, Cedar Primary School, Zhonghua Secondary School, Nanyang Junior College and Australian International School.
Comprising 680 residential units with units mix ranging from 2- to 4-bedroom, please take a look at typical floor plans!
- Woodleigh (NE11) MRT Station
- Woodleigh Stn (Bus: 147, 107, 107M, 133, 13, 853, 853C, NR6)
- Woodleigh Stn (Bus: 13, 853, 853C, 133, 107, 107M, 147)
- Fairprice (Potong Pasir Community Centre)
- Prime (Joo Seng)
- Cold Storage (NEX)
- Giant (Kim Keat Ave)
- The Poiz Centre (U/C)
- Nex Mall
- Macpherson Mall (M2)
- Juction 8
- Joo Seng Food Place
- Kim Keat Palm Market & Food Centre
- Geylang Bahru Block 69 Market And Food Centre
- Lorong 8 Toa Payoh Block 210 Market And Food Centre
- Calvary Baptist Kindergarten
- Lumiere Montessori House
- PCF Geylang Serai Blk 14
- PCF Potong Pasir Blk 143
- Ramakrishna Mission Sarada Kindergarten
- The Ascension Kindergarten
- Bethany Kindergarten
- Bethesda (Bukit Arang) Kindergartens
- PCF Braddell Heights Blk 417
- CS Montessori Kindergarten @ Serangoon
- Curtin University Singapore
- Cedar Primary School
- Maris Stella High School (Primary)
- Yangzheng Primary School
- St Andrew’s Junior School
- St. Gabriel’s Primary School
- First Toa Payoh Primary School
- Pei Chun Public School
- Stamford American International School
- Australian International School
- Cedar Girls’ Secondary School
- Maris Stella High School (Secondary)
- St. Gabriel’s Secondary School
- St. Andrew’s Secondary School
- Zhonghua Secondary School
- Bartley Secondary School
- CHIJ Katong Convent
- St. Andrew’s Junior College Nanyang Junior College